But somehow Gallant, with his Masters of Law from McGill and his multiple provincial tennis championship wins, can pull them off. And also, probably, your pants with just one glance.
- He's single
- At 32, he'll become the youngest premier in Canada when he's sworn in on Oct. 7
- He plans to create 6,000 new daycare spaces
- He'll introduce free eye exams for four-year-olds
- He's going to introduce tax credits to help offset the cost of infertility treatments and adoption expenses
- He makes your ovaries explode
Would you follow politics more closely if the press provided more coverage of his dimples? Leave a comment and let us know.